Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm impressed...

Hillary managed to fall on her sword tonight...well, somebody's sword anyway. At this point I can't determining exactly whose it was.

BTW, what's the chance of an old Republican getting away with calling Obama that "black boy"? Apparently Jimmy Carter can.

But back to the issue at hand. Joe Biden? Are you fucking kidding me? This guy is as crusty as McCain and is a complete credit card company whore. "Change I can believe in?" Please. Oh wait, I forgot about those hair transplants. Lookin' good brother. But you knew it was coming didn't you? All that talk about being outside of the D.C. mainstream and what not, you knew it was all bloody nonsense didn't you? I know what your thinking. Your thinking about all those lame-ass excuses you're going to have to make to anyone with common sense about how your still pimping Barack. He's not McCain...he wants to "change" America...he's about the "future"...and "progress". Mmhmm. I understand, you already ordered all those bumper-stickers. And really it'd be a waste not to decorate with them.

No comments: