Sunday, August 3, 2008

So...back again for the last time?

I'm probably only here for one reason. Dawna. That somebody actually gave me the encouragement to write again, even though I suck at it (or so I think). Yes, I do have a B.A. in English Lit, though I'm not sure why anyone has ever equated that with the ability to be eloquent. I'm not. I tend to write what I feel. Though I will try to leave the very personal behind here, as that has been a problem in the past. Or at least leave it to another blog.

Thankfully, I do at least tend to be short, as in not lacking in brevity (though occasionally I can ramble on). Something I can't say for some other people. I mean, do you really think that people want to read paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of your review? Doubtful. The best thing that Dr. Doughty taught me was to say your piece and then shut up.

So...maybe I'll fill-in little details here and there. But I promise nothing. Promises are easy to break. Anyway, enough of that.

No comments: