Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dear Congress and G.W.,

I am writing you about a small request that I have. Can you please get the credit card companies and Honda Financial...oh what the hell, throw Sallie Mae in there too, to forgive me some of my debt? I'd like to be reimbursed for say, just the last two years (c'mon, I'm not asking for all of it). I mean, its not my fault, right? And why in the hell should I not be forgiven while you are buying up $700 billion in crap mortgages that people can't pay? Oh, that's right, you are going to tell us that this is not their fault. That people don't need to take responsibility for their actions. And that is in turn the responsibility of fellow taxpayers to bail them out and the country out. Does this mean that I don't feel bad about these people, who got in way over their heads? No. I do. Thinking twice about that bankruptcy bill you so championed and pushed through, Senator Biden? Of course not. 'Cause you don't give a crap either. Just focus on the fact that Barack wants to overturn it now. Sweep your history under the rug. Just like all those campaign contributions Barack has from Lehman Brothers. No biggie.

No comments: